Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thing #9 Blogs and News

I liked the goolge blog search becasue it was the easiest tool to use. I found this assignment rather confusing; the reason is because the tech jargon is new to me, and I find myself feeling like some of my students, when I am teaching them a new concept or refining it.

I also read The Cool Cat Teacher Blog which was quite enlightening to me. I think we all share a common ground in the field of education. I hope to continue this blog or road to Land of Blog.

One connection to this assignment was that many are on this road to the Land of Blog, or have met the Wizard of Blog. These people are very refine with their passion of sharing--or simply put "blogging". I hope to find or begin a Bilingual Teacher's Best Practices or A Passion of Dos Idiomas.

Each tool was also a connection to other feeds, blogs, and other areas of connectivity. I know that I have taken many hours to search, study, read, and enjoy where these feeds have taken me.

I really hope I find one blog, feed, or area for the bilingual teacher! We need one desperatly!

1 comment:

VWB said...

sounds like you might hace a great reason for keeping your blog going after 23 Things and provide the outlet for the information you are having trouble finding!