Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thing #15

I felt goose bumps as I read these articles and listened to the video. Change is coming---we'd better be ready! If it wasn't for this class showing me and telling me that times are changing, I would still be in that old mentality. What is alarming that many of our schools, and for the fact our classrooms, are not ready to meet up with what's coming.

Our children are surrounded with new connectivity daily, and I am still behind the times. I know that I will certainly have to jump on the band wagon, and change my teaching style!

The yellow brick road has manifested new things and adventures in order to get to the Land of Blog where the Wizard of Blog sits waiting for the day that change will unleash itself into our classrooms.

No comments: