Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Thing #14 Technorati

Technorati is the thing to do when it comes to things like current events, lifestyle, and other personal adventures you might like to try. I really enjoyed looking and reading the various blogs about new gadgets-- that I might try soon.

Another thing I liked was the refinement of the articles or blogs that helped me to read and discover new media, news, and how to keep me up to date. I will certainly use Technorati during my personal quiet time to catch up on the news.

You really have to have time to explore and adventure on Technorati. The yellow brick read has many adventures to offer on my way to the Land of Blog!

No comments: