Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thing #13 Tagging and Del.icio.us

This task was an eye opener for me because I saw how tagging was an easier form to handle anything I wanted to keep, read later, or research. I also saw the additional tags from other people that can help find a particular subject or idea.

I know as a teacher there are many times that my mind goes blank on trying to make my delivery of concepts more vivid or just adding some lilt, and del.cio.us does that for me.

I will be using del.icio.us throughout the year, or if I need to research an item for my background knowledge. Brave for del.icio.us!

There is a shining beacon of hope on the yellow brick road to the Land of Blog!

No comments: