Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #17 Rollyo

My Reading Rollyo

This experience was a bit difficult for me. I had to take it step-by-step. I think adding links some times confuses me. I know it shouldn't, but new things are poping up on the yellow brick road to the Land of Blog. However, I did it! Very nice way to help students search for topics in social studies or science.

This way I know where they need to go, and I have guided the way to research. I know I will use this in my class. I wish I would have known about rollyo many moons ago.

No comments: