Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #10 Comic Generator

Make your own free clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com with free web based tools (hundreds of image generators that run through a web broswer, no software to buy or install).
Made with free image tools @ TXT2PIC.com

I liked this task! I could use this comic generator for my students to use as a writing prompt. This will keep those students who cry out, "I don't know what to write about!" They will have fun as they create, write, and share without tears! I will use this one with my students. Great idea! Bravo! No more tears or complaints from my students.

No comments: