Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Thing #20 Teachertube



I selected this video because pictures are worth so much to students. This video and others that I have seen are so important in linking concepts to the "real thing". This video will show the processes involved in a lunar eclipse. I know I will hear the "wows and cool" from my students.

In science, or many other subjects, there are so many times that introducing the concept and letting the children watch a short video will make learning fun. Imagine letting the students watch this short video and allowing them to jot downa few notes. Presto, you have an anticipatory set!

No comments: