Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing #8

What a trip! The RSS task in our library2play is simply fantastic! As you probably know that I love to read about second language acquisition and how to improve TAKS strategies. I really need to share about the many strategies that I have invented which have helped my students to overcome their fear of TAKS.

I found a plethora of blogs on education, the role of oral reading in our classroom, the stamina building in TAKS, and I could go on and on. I know that I am weird because I spend countless hours reading about TAKS, and using my summer to engage in refining my strategies.

I certainly enjoyed newsreaders because current events are very important to my classroom and to me. I didn't have to put up with google commercials printed before reading the important information and/or news.

No comments: