Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #11 Library Things

I enjoyed this assignment, or shall I say adventure to the Land of Blog. I can certainly use Library Thing this coming year with my team members. Moreover, as a team we can share books to read, enter a forum, and make class lists of books for our students to read. There have been times that we, as a team, discuss books and there's always the "what does the book look like?". Now, it is easier to share and post. What a magnificent way!

Also, with my students, I can share what books I read over the summer, or make a list of books that they might like to read during the semester.

No comments: