Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing 7

For my first video, I chose from the google video search "What Is Science" from Youtube.com. This video is actually for secondary students;however the pictures are astounding! The music is alittle weird for me, but students will love it. The video is short but very interesting. I know it will make my science introduction much more worthwhile.


My second video was from PBS--many to choose from! I loved all the animals that I watched from mammals to reptiles. This is what I am going to do after the hectic week of August 24th: work with my grade level team to coordinate the videos and the topics of study for grade 3 and include these items to our lesson plans and road maps. There are many times that we have topics that are too abstract for our students to comprehend, but with these sources, I have a plethora of things to use!

I will also plan with my librarian to include these videos as part of my library time or when my students are assigned a short science topic,

No comments: