Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Friday, August 7, 2009

#11.5

1. My favorite discoveries were how to implement many of the new facets that I learned during this session. First of all, I loved Skype. I saw Oprah use Skype to interview people for her program. I must add that Video Resources is something that I will use this coming year. Many times I am working on my lesson plans, and I just need that small video to make my delivery of the subject area more enjoyable. Lastly, I will certainly implement the digital citizenship at the beginning of this year.

2. This session of libary2play2 has given me an opportunity to keep up with the latest nuances. I use to scared to get on the internet and to try new things, but now this session/course has given me experiences that are guided but yet fun! With my busy schedule this summer, I can enjoy and take to my classroom the many things that I learned.

3. With each new topic, I knew that I was going to enjoy and learn something new. Usually in staff developments for teachers, someone is talking to us(we are sitting down for hours), or someone is telling us what we will need to do in our classrooms. Not with library2play2! I loved the fact that I could experiment, play and be able to use many of the topics that were covered this summer. Moreover, I knew that with each task I was going to learn something new, or I was going to learn more in depth about how to use certain tools.

4. I really don't think you need to change anything right now. For the future, you might give options for assignments. For example, give assignments for the savvy/expert, and an assignment for the rookie. This gives the assignment the lilt and the novelty to do the more challenging assignment.

No comments: