Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thing #5


What a hare raising experience this has been! I think I made a big carrot mountain out of a small herbal plant. Wow! I am getting better at this! When I finally got the picture on my blog-wow!

Yikes, I made a mistake! I put the picture in the wrong place! Well, that's how the carrot goes! As you can see, the rabbit is standing proud and not giving up. All week long I have faced one thing after another. I wanted to run like a scared rabbit, but I decided to take a deep breath, and eat my carrot of life with grace and dignity.


What I am finding out is there are adventures as I make my way to the Wizard of Blog! I took a detour and the Wicked Witch of the West wanted me to quit, but I looked at my target Emerald City!

No comments: