Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thing #4

Looking at my blogs, wow, I actually did the tasks(things)in order; however, the entries I made were sporadic because I did not do them in order. You know I feel like a lost student in Jaime Escanlante's calculus class and screaming "Ese, I'd rather be making a shoe shine box!"

BUT I am getting better at this. I am the type that has to have all directions printed so I can feel that I still have some type of control. Moreover, library2play is a rather cool thing, and who knows, I might meet a munchkin or two along the way while I catch up with Dorothy and Toto in the land of Blog. I certainly don't want to end up in the clutches of the Wicked Witch of the West(quiting library2 play); I would rather be singing "somewhere over the rainbow" as I learn how to meet my goals and learn to relax and enjoy this part of my new horizons.

Registering my blog was interesting. I was fumbling around as usual, but I did some changes to the layout of my blog, and rearranged a few things. This part I really did like--"jumping lizzards!"

1 comment:

Grendel said...

Congratulations! Now on to Thing 5?
You can do it; yes you can, and surely it must be easier than trying to make a shoeshine box, which sounds rather difficult to me!