Welcome To My World

My blog is my world of thoughts, pursuits, questions, and experiences. So relax, get a cup of tea or coffee and get to know me. I have taught at many schools, districts, and grade levels. So, I can say I do lead an interesting life.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing #3

Wow, this task was quite unusual for me to do! I DID IT! I feel like a radiant rabbit that has found an unlimited supply of veggies! This library2play is really not hard, but it is true about getting out of the box. I am getting better at this as I make this paradigm shift to the world of blogging.

As Yoda from Stars Wars once told Luke Skywalker, "Do or do not; there is no try." This is quite the same way because the more I get into this blogging aspect of library2play, I am learning more about myself and my learning style which comprises of letting go and becoming something better.

Moreoever, like the bit of wisdom I read yesterday, "True champions are the ones that failed, BUT got up again and again and made the road to success a better one."

No comments: